Don’t we all have those days, where we just can’t figure out what to wear? You try outfit after outfit, nothing seems to fit quite the way you want and suddenly your floor is filled with clothes, and you still have no clue on what to wear. This happens to me so, so many times.
And it’s not because I don’t have anything to wear. I have a closet filled with clothes, which I’m sure you girls also have. And still, there are days where it’s just not right.
So what to do?
I have the solution. At least a solution, that works for me. I do have a few key pieces, that I know I feel great in and match together with most of the stuff in my closet.
For me, it’s:
- A blazer. It wasn’t until a year ago, that I started wearing blazers. I actually had two black ones in my closet, that I ended up giving away since I never used them (#regrets) but now I have this pink one, that I love! I’ve used it so much and it really goes with everything.
- A good pair of jeans. Finding the right pair of jeans, can be tricky. But ones you have them, you can use them for almost any occasion. A while ago def-shop send me a pair of distressed jeans, that I’ve really been loving. There isn’t too many holes in them, which make them suitable for more fancy events as well as casual dates.
- White basic tops. I love the combo of white and denim. Therefor the perfect match for me, is a white top with a pair of jeans. At the moment I’m loving this white top, with the cutest details around the edges. It’s a bit cropped, and even though I don’t like cropped tops, I still like that you can (only when I’m stretching) see a tiny bit of skin.
- Black boots. Can you ever have too many pair of black boots? I think not. And I still have my trusty old boots from Deichmann. I do like to wear a heel on an everyday basis, but sometimes being comfy wins. And they do have a small, chunky heel, so I guess it still counts.
- Details. Every outfit is completed with small details – and here I mostly mean the jewelry. I tend to wear my lovely Fossil watch everyday, together with my gorgeous rings from hvisk.
If you are interested in the cool jeans, you can find them right here and even for such a good price!
I found that the sizes are a bit bigger than usual, so order a size smaller than normally. I’m normally a size medium, but I should have had these in a small. But on the bright side, it makes them perfect for casual days, when you don’t want anything too tight – which is typically my weekend (who said food??) and they still look super cool!
The best thing about this website, is that you can literally find something for any style. Hipster, girly, classy. They have it all. Take a look at their website right here.
I wish you all a lovely Sunday.